Voices In My Head

Monday, March 26, 2007

as God sees me

See as God sees, God sees glorious things in you.


2 of these daily devotionals from New Creation Church is about seeing ourselves as God sees us righteous, prospered, favoured and not by our current circumstances. Funny how these 2 daily devotionals were sent just one day apart despite bearing similar content. I started reading the previous devotional prior to these 2 posts thinking that God may be telling me something, the post was entitled 'what is in your hands?' and its about casting the natural things that we have i.e. Career, abilities to God and He will make them supernaturally blessed.


Yesterday as I was walking to the bus stop I was meditating on those devotionals talking to Abba about them and I felt peace, I felt secured knowing that God doesn't see me as the emotional, complaining teen that I am now but a great man of God. It was then I also re-cast my job, my worries to Abba.


I'm still in a decision making process. My uncle called me earlier and gave me some pointers on choosing another career path. He told me some facts about working life and its all gonna be tough for the initial years no matter which industry. I think its time to ask myself what I really want as God plants the desires in our hearts. I feel so blessed knowing that even though everyone has to start from the very bottom of any ladder, I have daddy God to help me up and to catch me when I fall. The world fights to stay alive, but Jesus has already fought this fight of life for us.


Truthfully, I know of some people who sees me as a pampered and rash kid. My parents spent alot of money sending me abroad to study but I haven't exactly shown them any 'results' some don't even think i can make it through. How precious it is to know that Abba sees glorious things in me.


Now as I am trusting in Abba to lead me to the right choice, I believe God is asking me to trust in Him for my current job. Regardless of whether i complete my 9 months of internship or not God is making me a blessing to my collegues, my company and regardless of what my next decision may be God sees me as a King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home