Voices In My Head

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dates

I was browsing through photographs in my phone and i realised I have this thing about past dates (not going out with girls, the day/month/year kinda date)

Everytime I see a past date on a message, on a picture or wherever, memories relating to that date starts flowing into my mind. I don't have super good memory, I don't remember most details but some I remember, the feelings I remember.

My grandma passed away last October, and anything dating around that time would remind me of her, my memories of her, memories of myself. There are some things that I can never forget, some things I don't want to forget.

Thinking about time, I have to wonder is it worth being away from home, from my family. 9 months isn't a comparatively long time but alot of things can happen in 9 months. Ever since my grandma left, nothing is more important than being with family yet my decisions and options always seem to lead me away from home.

Today as I'm resting, I heard this in my heart. That even though its nobody's fault that I'm away from my family, God will still restore my time with my family. I fear change, I fear that changes will happen when I return home but I know God is telling me to Rest and know that He is taking care of me and my family. That when I return home i'll have a wonderful time with my family, having a closer bond with one another.

My heart still feels heavy as I write, as if my worry hasn't been lifted but God is faithful. He will do what He promised and most importantly I know God loves my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home