Voices In My Head

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August Already

Time flies. I've already been home for 1 month and boy have I enjoyed this month.

I would be leaving for Switzerland on the 30th of August around 28 more days from now ( i can't help but count ) and suddenly it just feels too soon. I was lying on my bed yesterday night starring into darkness thinking... Thinking about what i've done so far and what i'm about to do in the future.

I came across a blog post from a Hong Kong artiste Kary Ng ( http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/k4kary-karyng ) that nicely illustrates my feelings into words ( in chinese )

"開心的時間過得特別快
這兩個月真的很開心, 我不會忘記
有時候真的很想將時間停下來
知道現在的我很幸福
要記得每一刻,每一秒...要記得...."

For those who don't read Chinese, here's a crude translation

"Happy moments passes by really fast,
been really happy for these 2 months, I'd never forget them,
sometimes I just wish that time would come to a halt,
that I may know how blessed I currently am,
to remember every moment, every second"

Looking back at the previous semester and the 4 months of internship in China, I wonder how did I manage to survive. Looking forward, I'm not sure if i'll be able to keep surviving. Everything seems so daunting, so uncertain.

I went to Switzerland last year telling myself to be
"勇敢" or brave. To stare Fear and circumstances in the eye or something. However thats not how I survived my problems. Everything came trough for me because of Grace.

Well no use being worried. I'll just keep enjoying my everyday feeding on His Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home