Voices In My Head

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New Season

I'm Home.




And I'm entering a new Season in life.

A Season whereby I would learn to depend on God's love for me.

I'm really happy to be home. I'm even happier to see that my home is the same home that i've fallen in love with.

Yet sometimes things happen, changes take place and there's nothing much we could do about it.

At times like these 'When the rubber meets the Road' it depends whether we choose to trust God through our helplessness or strive to struggle.

Its sad to see my grandfather in such a condition. Honestly its hard for me and my family to take care of him, but its even harder for my grandfather. I'm trusting God but I'm not sure what i'm trusting God for. I'll let the Holy Spirit intercede for me. I don't know whats best for my grandfather but my God does.

I'll start living today for today, I'll start living as who I am, the righteous child of God. I made a list of things to do back home, but I think i'll just do whatever a feel like doing and simply enjoy home.

2 Comments:

  • Hi, welcome back to M'sia. Shall catch up with you soon. How long would you be in M'sia ? Wat course are you planning to change and when are you starting your course??

    By Blogger Lee Chee Keat, at 1:17 PM  

  • Hey Chee Keat, i'd be back to 2 months then i'll be back in Switzerland. I'll be continuing Hotel Management for another semester to get the diploma and then i'll see what options I have for my degree.

    By Blogger Jonathan Wan, at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home