Voices In My Head

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Final Fantasy XII

Today I completed Final Fantasy 12.
This is quite a momentous occasion for me as I spent 68 hours (to date) in the past 5 months on one of the finest games to grace the PS2.

In my journey to 'unravel the mysteries of an Empire' I have traveled across uncharted lands in the world of Ivalice, discovered ancient ruins of great civilizations, fought creatures of old thought to have only existed in myths and legends.



Along my perilous journey I was aided by my companions, brought together by chance, stood together by a common goal. I learnt the true meaning of loyalty, honour, friendship and sacrifice and prevailed because of these traits.

In the real world, I spent many hours sitting on the living room table playing through the day (or night). All those hours spent were rewarded today as I had finally completed the quests that sparked this epic journey. However my journey in Ivalice is far from over as the world is filled with secrets to explore.

I may not be playing this game as often from now but surely it has taken its place as one of the greatest games I have ever played.


This is my tribute to Final Fantasy XII.


1 Comments:

  • This is great info to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home