Voices In My Head

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week 02

Monday September 11th
week 2.

my second week in Switzerland and also the 2nd out of 18th weeks of my First Year Semester. come to think about it, it doesn't seem that long doesn't it? still home sick-ness is killing me. the prefect song so describe my home sick-ness would no doubt be Home By Michael Buble. i miss my family, friends, internet, TV and of course FOOD! i know its just 2 weeks but 2 weeks of eating Rice cooked by 'Guai Lous' really makes u crave for a plate of Chicken Rice, Nasi Lemak or whatever.

my best friends now are my MP3s which i took from my friend, and my books when i'm in my room. yes, books are my friends, see how bored i am? well at least i'll get a little smarter after this 3 year course. oh and did i mention i'm writing this post in my room using Notepad again? i've gotten over the fact that my room has no internet connection. BUT NOW, the entire school's internet connection is DYING. think pre-56k modem era. whats the pre-56k era like u ask? well its sooo slow till ur internet browser tends to forget what it was trying to do and stares at you blankly. it doesn't even show u a 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed' sign, it just stares at u blankly while u stare back at it blankly.

on a more positive side, i've managed to find a group of friends which primarily consist of Malaysians, Singaporeans, Hong Kong and China fellas. they're a nice bunch of fellas who looks out for one another and does stupid things together. not much cultural diversity though, we're mainly chinese, Malaysian Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, China Chinese.. all chinese le, except one malaysian indian who happens to know a little Chinese as well. k thats all, gotta do revision now, tomorrow got kitchen duty from 8 to 8 summore. bye ppl, if the internet connection is good u'll get to see some pictures below this post or else, sorry la.. next time. take care.

1 Comments:

  • poor jonathan... and i can wait to see ur photos, man :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home