Voices In My Head

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Week 1 OVER!

heya people, once again another blog entry pre-written using Notepad. poor me. after all sorts of information i've got from students, IT department people, and more students i came to the conclusion that my room does NOT have internet connection by sitting in my room with my laptop on WITHOUT recieving any sort of Wireless Network. so the only thing i could do now to go online is to use my school's stupid comp or bring my comp to the school's stupid internet cafe.

its really really tough being 10,000+ km away from your family without internet connection! whats worst is that it seems the school blocked all Webcam. so with or without internet they'd be no Webcam. pity those who have a girl friend back home.... i'm currently sitting in my room waiting for my next class at 10am (4pm malaysian) classes are okay EXCEPT F&B Production and Service. in this class we have to either be the kitchen crew or the service crew. and i happened to be part of the kitchen crew for the first half-semester. kitchen crew is okay, i've done from cooking in a 'French Kitchen' to simply peeling 100s of potatoes (no kidding) and helping to clean dirty carts of dirty plates. what worries me is the next half semester i'll be doing service which is no fun at all, i will have to work from 6.30am till 12am... not 12pm but am!

service would be a good 'motivation' for me to study really really hard so when i graduate i'd end up being anything but a waiter in a restaurant or something like that. thankfully this whole F&B thing is only for the First Year. well i find that i'm starting to get boring by yapping away about this and that. i'll post some pictures as soon as i make my next trip to the internet cafe... keep sending me emails people!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home