Voices In My Head

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The End Of 5 Weeks

Me Bed For The Past 5 Weeks



for the past 5 week's i've been learning French in KL. 5 weeks IS short but it FEELS even shorter. I could remember the first day of French class as if it were only 4 weeks 6 days ago, and here i am today, hours before me last day of French class.

however i couldn't say i'll be missing French classes that much thanks to some teacher of 'BIG porpotions'. hmmm, i feel rather glad to be leaving yet somehow i macam sikit berat hati le. i've met some really (insert compliment here) ppl in French Class, i'm hoping to snap some pics of them tomorrow and exploit em on me blog.

french class aside, it also means Merdeka's getting closer! i'm excited yet not too excited, kinda anxious yet not anxious enuff to make be get all serious about finalising me packing and stuff. sigh, i'm still in me Holiday Mood. i feel like i should be doing so much yet i'm spending me everyday Sleeping -> Waking -> Eating -> Toileting -> Sleeping. like i said i'm still to lazy to break the cycle. in fact i'm gonna honor the cycle by going to the loo and sleeping somewhere in the next 45 minutes!

Good Night people.

1 Comments:

  • nice pix u got there!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home