Voices In My Head

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last Day In Ipoh (sorta)

forget 26th, its already the 29th and by the time i'm finished with this post it would probably be the 30th. the hours just seem to be flying by and i'm only wasting every single one of them. thats how i'm feeling right now. this is the last day i'd be in Ipoh for the next 1 year ++. i dun even know when will i be back. instead of doing something special to commemorate this momentous occasion i'm sitting in front of my comp.

being the 'emotional' person that i am, i should be telling my goodbyes to just about everything... the hill outside my hse, the stray dogs that loiter around, the funky smell in my room, my broken toilet bowl.. the list goes on. however i'm not. its like i know that i wont be seeing these things for quite some time but my mind seems to be too lazy to care. }

enuff lazy talk la, i'll just end here by wishing everything i own and somethings i don't own in Ipoh a big big Goodbye. Goodbye.

3 Comments:

  • good luck to u den....

    happy journey.... look in front...
    don look back lo....

    :D /..... heh....

    pray always,k ?? god bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

  • au revior, mon ami...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • DUDE. chill. U will survive!

    By Blogger Me-shel Leslie, at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home