Voices In My Head

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Au Revoir Mademoiselle Laurre-Anne

u dun need to know french to understand that. remember that French-French Female French Teacher I mentioned? she's leaving us!! just after 4 lessons and she's leaving. Poor us. she'll be leaving for Syria next week, so much for Fun and Relaxing French Class, now its Sarcastic and Pressurized French Class.

the whole class is lamenting her departure, she only taught us for 4 days, 4 lessons and we already tak sampai hati, thats because she's really sweet and encouraging unlike a certain other teacher who thinks sarcasm is cool. lucky for me though i only have 3 more weeks of intensive French which i know the whole class is so envious of :P

i'm finally leaving on 31st August - Hari Merdeka. well i guess its merdeka for me in more ways than one. after more than half a year of lazying-rotting-unproductiveness i hope i can cope with my soon to be busy schedule. or else i'll be so disoriented i could only lie down on Switzerland's green green grass and cry. they'll be 9 fellas leaving with me for this Term but only 2 would be in Year 1 with me. and guess what, i'm the only guy among the malaysian Year 1s. sounds so nice kan? yet nice it is not! i've met one of the girls and she seems rather, snobish? i duno, its not good to judge let alone not knowing her at all but one thing's for sure, she could definitely kick my butt!

i'm eager and almost prepared to leave. still got some stuff belum beli. i'm eager to start studying, to start making new friends, i'm excited about my new environment and all... i'm sure most of you felt such zeal/passion before college life as well yet from what i see very soon everything starts to turn into reality. oh, harsh harsh reality. i see some of my friends struggling with tests, some seem to get super stressed and a certain someone who's college life to me seems soooo complicated and busy i'd pray i wouldn't fall into her shoes. i know all you ppl are already in college la, some enjoying some suffering. well its my turn for college now, may God Bless Me.

1 Comments:

  • wow, you will be leaving earlier than I've expected.... anyway, i'm glad to hear that you are excited to start your studies soon.. anyway, take care mate.... always remember to mix with good ppl (the right ppl), be hardworking, and most importantly u gotta enjoy urself there... see ya and God bless...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home