Voices In My Head

Saturday, August 26, 2006

26th already?!

it's 5 more days to Merdeka and i can already feel the anxious-ness in me. right now i'm like 'Wow, i'd be spending my next Weekend in Switzerland!' / 'Sigh, i'd be spending my next Weekend in Switzerland!' / 'Errr, should i really be thinking about the next weekend?'

get what i'm trying to say? i'm Excited and Anxious and still Lazy at the same time! i felt like i'm wasting my 'last days' in Malaysia (for now at least) by sitting in front of the comp doing nothing. so in order to boost productivity i decided to do the next best thing to nothing - blogging!

sadly there's nothing much i wanna say also. i'm having this super small gathering tonight with some of my good-est good-est buddies. its not even a party of the smallest scale, just some get together / 'how've you been' session... i really hate this period of 'going away and adapting' if i had the Universal Remote Control from Click i'd gladly push the 'Skip' button, BUT after watching Click i learnt that we gotta cherish life whatever the circumstances.

oh and if u haven't watched Click go watch it. its good, seriously.. u'd be surprise to learn a moral lesson or 2 from it as well. anyway, here are some pictures of me French Classmates as promised. i malas to on my laptop where all the pictures are so i just take from me Friendster.

My 'French' Classmates - a rather jolly bunch of people i may add.

"Farewell Lunch" at some 'French Vietnamese' Restaurant, nothing French about it at all...


My Tablemate Simon, My Free Ride to LRT station [Thanks Daniel :)], The Nicest 'School-Keeper' i've met Vincent.

1 Comments:

  • time files very fast, isn't it?? , 10 months had passed after our SPM and you'll be leaving for switzerland soon already.... it's my pleasure to have you as my friend.... coz' you are such a good friend.... sob sob... see ya my fren and take care...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home