Voices In My Head

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sounds From The Past

can't sleep, sick of everything on my current playlist, looked around for any old CDs lying about and i saw one very special CD. that CD was given to me 2 years back. its a very special CD because of very special yet obvious reasons. haha.

it contains 12 love songs, love songs that didn't mean much to me until recently. talk about late. actually it is TOO LATE. looking back from my perspective it was a terrible lost, yet apparently now i realised it couldn't have been a better solution. the timing was a total mess. it wouldn't have worked out.

as Keith Urban sings in he's song You'll Think Of Me - ' It seems the only blessing I have left to my name, Is not knowin' what we could have been, What we should have been.'

errr.. what am i talking about? oh nothing.. you know me - i'm the most emo boy ever.


so excuse me as i lol and sigh at the past. and remember the lesson we learnt today..

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

don't RUSH it...

and

don't f**kin PROCRASTINATE....

1 Comments:

  • what does 'emo' mean???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home