Voices In My Head

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My desires, His promises

When I found out that this year is going to be the year of manifested blessings, I felt that Abba is reminding me of His faithfulness, telling me that He has not forgotten every single prayer that I've been praying all these years. I have prayed many prayers and over the years some prayers have been answered while others not. As time passes by those seemingly unanswered prayers get swept under the rug or kept away in some forsaken closet somehow being deemed irrelevant or useless. I believe Abba is asking me to start believing again and to brace myself for the manifestations of those prayers as Abba makes my wildest dreams and desires come true.

There's so much to look for this year and Abba seems eager to bless us more than ever before!

Among the many desires in my heart, I have made a list of top 5 requests to Abba along with His promises.

Family Salvation

Acts 16:31
31So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Healing from Hyperhidrosis
(evil infirmity that has been around since I was a kid, there's no natural cure for it, only Abba can)

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we may die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.


To stand boldly in the face of adversities and circumstances. (most likely in the form of evil exams and assignments)

2 Chronicles 20:15
15… ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.’


Supernatural prosperity and favour for studies and internship.

Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
Deuteronomy 28:3–6

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favour You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12


To have greater revelations of God's glory and love for me.

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
Jeremiah 33:3

These 5 requests along with the many others have already been answered Yes and Amen by Abba and it is only a matter of time till I see the manifestation. For those who have gotten weary waiting throughout the years, its time we started believing again =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home