Voices In My Head

Friday, August 17, 2007

Japanese Influence

The Japanese youths left for KL yesterday to return to Japan on the 18th, leaving behind their slight Japanese influence on the hosting families. Somehow I found myself under this influence as I enthusiastically search for Japan-related articles on Wiki (japanese pop culture, lifestyle, art, language etc.) and also having dreams of going to Japan.

This isn't the first time i've been to excited about the Japanese. I've had 3 past attempts to learn Japanese (none succeeded), and i've always wanted to visit Japan. This time i'm quite serious on attempting to learn Japanese [again]. The past 3 times were rather serious during their time too.

Image:Nihongo.png


Maybe if i'm still this enthusiastic about this weeks later, I may just attempt to take up Japanese... whenever possible.

On another note, i've been reading Ps. Prince's book Right Place Right Time and I really like Proverbs 16:9 "A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."
I can make all the plans in the world right or wrong ones, but its the Lord that directs my steps, cant fall into the pit of despair with Him directing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home