Voices In My Head

Sunday, August 12, 2007

For The Past Week

The past week was pretty fun. My sis is hosting a Japanese exchange student for 10 days and we've been bringing her places. Gua Tempurung, Penang, Kellie's Castle and Cameron Highlands today, just to name a few.

Got to hang out with Family and Ryck (Kin Wai) and some not so familiar people but it was all good. I'm also thinking of turning my 'Word Blog' into a 'Photo Blog'. So here are some pics...
Penang


'Battle Stance'

Japanese Girl, Sis, Me

Cameron Highlands



All of Us

Read The Sign

........

Will be posting more pics in the gallery.

The Japanese girl will be leaving this Friday as I myself can't help but count down till the 30th. Honestly I super dread going back to Switzerland but i'm counting on God to
'cause all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.' Romans 8:28.

Gonna continue living these next 2 weeks as I did for the past month, spending my holidays till its fullest as I thank Daddy God for all those great times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home