Voices In My Head

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Someone To Share With

I'm in Swiss, I'm seeing snow for the first time, I'm going to new places, trying new things. Whether I like it or not you could say its an experience. Whenever i'm having one of those experiences as fun as they may be it always seems 'lacking'. I'm always thinking if only my family or friends could see this with me, in other words 'Wish You Were Here'.

I've always hoped that I could share my life with my grandma for as long as I could. Everytime my grandma says 'I'm Happy That I Can See You Up Till Now', I'd say you're gonna see me get my first job, you're gonna see me get married, you're gonna see me have kids, see my kids have kids. Haha, but anyhow I thank God for blessing me with my grandma for 18 years. As I went to that Cheese Trip I really wished I could tell my grandma how bad the cheese smelled and how right she was when she said European food looks like Pig Food (She saw Jamie Oliver's cooking). I miss my grandma very much, and the only thing that I'm believing right now is that God loves my Grandma alot. It's almost 2 months since her passing but even though there are times i miss her alot, she seems close to me. I've never had one of those Dreams people talk about ; dreams where my grandma would appear and talk to me but i still feel very close to her, like whenever i wanna share something with her it feels like she knows it. Again, i'm forever grateful, if God can bless me with someone who loves me so much how much more does He love me?

This got me thinking about God's love for us. I've been listening to sermons about how Gracious God is and how much He just wants to bless us. I believe what i was told that God would not be lonely even if he didn't create us - Humans. He however created us because I believe He truly WANTS TO SHARE HIS GLORY, HIS LOVE with us. God knew we were gonna cause trouble since the beginning, yet he still created us and even more died for us just so He might be able to be with us. I find this rather similar to parenting or perhaps relationships. I'm sure every parent ; before becoming parents, know that parenting isn't exactly easy, yet they still longed for a child to love and care despite knowing all the sacrifices that awaits them. I believe this is love. Same goes for a 'Serious' relationship, choosing a person to be your life partner for life does require every little bit of commitment and sacrifice. And by choosing to commit to that particular person, i
believe that has to be love.


Along the way problems will arise, kids may go wayward and parents may get disappointed and eventually give up. Life partners may end up divorce. That initial love and commitment may seem foolish. But rejoice knowing that our God has never and never will give up on us. I believe that inside every disappointed parent, inside every broken relationship there is still love. God is love and God will never leave us! Therefore love never leaves us, if only we look away from our problems and look to God, it's impossible not to find love ; For GOD IS LOVE.

My grandma may have left me but that love we have for one another is still keeping us close and that love is God. If you think God is out to judge you, God is not gonna save your family or friends think again! If you haven't found true Love in life thats perhaps you haven't given God a chance to show Himself to you. You may have suffered broken relationships or may be in a broken family. Just know that you're current circumstances aren't Final. The only Final thing is Jesus overcoming Death for us on the Cross crying out 'It Is Finished' so that we may have Life and Love forevermore.

1 Comments:

  • very emotional.. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home