Voices In My Head

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Home

i'm home.
i came home to see my grandmother who is currently being healed by the LORD! and because my God is so good, he will not only heal my grandmother but also give her good health and ultimately Salvation.

it's not easy hearing that my grandma has kidney failure thousands of miles away, it's also not easy travelling all the for more than 14 hours back to Malaysia but i'm glad i'm home and i'm more than happy to see my grandmother. God is so good. He brought me home and i'm able to see my grandma. Better still i believe i will be able to see my grandma get healed by the power of my God. Our God is a God of miracles, Amen brothers and sisters in Christ!

some people might be worrying for me about the expenses needed to get home and back to Swiss later on or maybe even my studies, but know this, the moment i heard my grandma was in ICU because of kidney failure, everything became so insignificant ; all that mattered was God and my family. like what is written in Matthew is life not more important than those things? It also tells me not to worry because our Heavenly Father knows that i need them and that if i seek first his kingdom and learn to trust in Him, all those thinsg will eventually be mine.

I've been listening to Pastor Prince's sermons about Hope - Bible Hope. A Hope in which we can be confident in. Through the sermons that i've been listening to for the past month God told me He loved me deeply, then He told me that i am righteous in His eyes, then He made me realised how Favoured i was and how much he wants to pour out His blessings for me. And now despite all these circumstances God wants to make me lie down in green pastures while i Trust in Him.

What a Wonderful God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home