Voices In My Head

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Only Believe

~~ Jon ar, didn't know how i managed to skip class, end up in computer room and came past your post and read it. Let go? i don't get it, if you let go then whats gonna happen? then i don't have to care anymore? God is gonna take everything from me? i feel insecure. ~~ Yue Hua

I've been thinking of that question and the answer's pretty simple, YES. Just let go and God will take care of you, there's no need to feel insecure for Christ has paid the ultimate price, He took away the sting of Death. What have we got to lose? However, it was suprisingly hard to answer this simple answer. I wanted to confidently shout YES, but as i'm telling Yue Hua not to worry, telling her how God will deliver us by simply believing, I'm starting to feel burdened by my own problems.

It's easy to write super long posts about God's Grace when ur 'Feeling' God. Lately i've been feeling restless while resting! I feel lost, i feel so burdened, I get pissed off at myself whenever i regret. God is always faithful, God's love for us is always present, the Truth Christ has revealed to us. Only believe - so simple, yet hard. Sometimes I wonder why is it so hard for people to simply accept the Truth, it's just by believing. We complicate things by feeding on our feelings and emotions, yet REAL and PART of us our emotions are. I believe God cares about our emotions, he knows our temper, which makes me grateful that we have a God who's patient.

Even though i'm feeling differently, I could only say the same thing - simply believe. For thats the truth and our feelings are not. Our part is to choose whether we Believe in the midst of problems or not. So, Yue Hua i know it's tough for you to simply believe, it's tough for me too yet it's the only way and thank God its the Good way. God said that he came to give us life, and to give it more abundantly, so let's not live life like it's the end, His love will guide us through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home