Voices In My Head

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Praise The Lord!


Praise The Lord For Good Internet Connection today. Its a really really rare phenomenan here! i managed to post pictures on my blog, recieve an entire song from Leland. Send emails, Check my mail without Disturbance!

I was listening to a sermon that i got from my Singapore Friend Eugene about us being God's Beloved and that our lives and everything will be for the better and thats all because of God's Favour upon us! the sermon was preached by Pastor Prince from New Creation Church Singapore, and its awesome!! Good things will happen to you because you are God's Beloved and thats soo true. i'm not just saying that cause i got good internet connection today :P but still i believe God's favour is upon me and you because He loves us sooo much!

anyway, i'll post more pictures since i'm given the opportunity.. here are some pictures of me and my friends

1 Comments:

  • can't wait for u to post some more pictures...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home